Date posted: 3rd September 2021
– Bachelor’s or Integrated Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Science Area (Chemistry, Biology);
– Professional experience and knowledge in API’s;
– Expert title in Pharmaceutical Industry, could be valued;
– Fluency in the English Language, preferably with certified training;
– Computer skills in user’s perspective;
– Working in multidisciplinary teams.
– Remuneration and social benefits adjusted to the work function and corresponding to the experience;
– Excellent work environment, with focus on quality;
– Immediate entry.